Through Bennett, Mastin & Kosmak, Inc. and Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC you gain access to the tools needed to become your client's primary Financial Advisor and personal CFO.
Benefits to your Program
- Open architecture that allows you to choose the delivery method of the resources and services that benefit your client the most.
- Advisory products and third party managers that offer investment solutions to meet a broad spectrum of client needs.
- The Advanced Planning Group… A highly credentialed legal and financial professional group to answer complex questions on client situations for Financial Advisors.
- Research department providing insight on investment solutions as well as asset allocation models, fund recommendations and one-on-one consulting services.
- An internal Due Diligence Team to ensure product offerings meets the high standards for mitigating risk and protecting your reputation.
- Wealth Management University and other educational opportunities to develop and improve wealth management skills.
- Albridge Wealth Reporting allowing advisors to create dynamic client reports.